WHAT TO EXPECT
There is a lot to prepare for when riding in a 100-500 mile bike ride! Whether it is training, raising money, or frequently asked questions we want you to be as prepared as possible. Below you will find links to much the information you will need to prepare you for this ride as well as some testimony videos from other riders just like you!
1. Training Videos - CLICK HERE
2. Fund Raising Packet - CLICK HERE
3. Ride Prep List and Tips - CLICK HERE
4. Bike For The Light Schedule - Click Here
Also Join Our Strava Team "Bike For The Light"
Train With Us
If you are like many of us, we don't always have the time to go ride outside, but with indoor trainers none of us have excuses as to why we can't ride. We would love for you to join us while we ride indoors! Below you will see the times and groups you can train with!
There are two different options for this.
1. Join our Zwift (look it up, its awesome) team and join our Discord call at the same time.
2. Join our Discord call and train at the same time we do.
Training Time and Group Leaders
Make sure to join us for our Zoom Calls! We will be having 3 calls with the first stating in July! During these calls we will get to meet each other, talk about the organizations we will be supporting through the donations to the ride, answer questions you may have, and encourage each other! Below you will find the times to these calls. As we get closer we will be sending the link for those calls to all riders who are signed up.
1. July 1, 2021 @ 7:00PM MT
2. August 12, 2021 @ 7:00PM MT
3. September 2, 2021 @ 7:00PM MT
Hear from our riders!